everything fierce, everything fabulous, everything fashion.

Saturday 6 September 2014

College Induction


Officially college girlssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. 


Zara Crop Top
Topshop Boiler suit
Vintage Belt


I opted for a sleeveless crop top because I expected to be moving around a lot, and doing group work and all those joyous ice breaker games. To dress down the crop top I wore denim and belted this boiler suit so it would stay up, and so I'd be a bit more covered. No one wants to be slut shamed on the first day :(. I also wore a sleeveless black jersey blazer with it to make it more casual, but it just got too hot...so I had to free the nip.

Expect loads of inevitable layering this winter. 


Lol this is part of the match stick model we had to make over summer.

ITS ABSTRACT OKAY!?



Laura's model was one of a handful that got picked to be adapted and remade on a larger scale. 
Well done girly!


We had a task to build a house which could fit one person out of cups and cellotape...and this is how our team effort turned out. My favourite part is the floating cups. 

I'd show you everyone else, but they're just not as good, y'know?




Our house could fit 3 people in it! 
At least we went the extra mile in terms of meeting the criteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment