everything fierce, everything fabulous, everything fashion.

Friday 18 April 2014

The Collier and Kasakela



So last night we decided to take the night off and support a couple of our friends bands and this is what we wore. Neither of us felt like being proper dressy, but who does for a gig. I wore my green and blue tartan jeans with surprise surprise...a trusty black top ("I'll stop wearing black until they make a darker colour"). I also went dark in the jacket department with a wooly zip cardigan because I knew it'd be too hot to wear my coat inside. Eb went for the classic band tee, skinny jeans and barbour combo...totally rocked the "I'm with the band who cares" look, haha. 


Guest Appearance from Laura hehe, it was her boyfriend's band after all.
Also a close up of the cardigan!

Me
Tartan jeans - Topshop 
Black tank top - h n m 
Sheepy wool cardi - Topshop





Ebony
Band tee - some cool vintage store probs...you know how she do
Jeans - Topshop
Barbour jacket of course 





Who looks good at night except Ebony?!


A lot of good bands come from Southend, and these guys are really part of that club, so you should definitely give them a listen if you're itching for NEW music. I'm not one to be a music snob but everything on the radio is turning into a pile of crap so give your ear a treat and revitalise your playlist. I'm sure it'll be worth ya time.


And whilst you're at it...give em a cheeky follow on twitter (they'll have a blue tick soon enough). @thecollier and @kasakela

No comments:

Post a Comment