everything fierce, everything fabulous, everything fashion.

Sunday 22 June 2014

My Brother 21st Birthday

Hey guys, just a note, sorry about the lower quality of the images. This was when I had no phone and used my iPad everywhere! But I'm back my Samsung <3. Fingers crossed I manage to keep it in tact after Glastonbury. 

More to the point...


If you didn't know, because Elizabeth and I show so much PDA, we actually have a brother...he does exist. And his name is Alex :) A.K.A big nose.

HEHE - My favourite sibling. SORRY LIZ.


My brother is finally a man! He turned 21 years of age on Friday the 13th - congrats bro ::)




His birthday was such an amazing, fun day. We went to Top Golf to play...golf obviously and hit loads of balls. At first I was completely rubbish, and Liz was being her usual annoying-self and telling me what to do. To be fair, her advice did help, and by the end of the day I was actually aiming and getting the balls into the right zones.


98 out of...IDK
But I beat Dominic, Ciaran and Andrew! ha ha ha!


Liz was number 1 out of all of the girls - 16th is good enough for me.




To all my sistas out there who are just as rigid and awkward.


#OOTD

White Lace top - Topshop
Skort - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop

You might be wondering why I'm wearing so much Topshop...borrowed some of Liz's garmz. 



This was also the same day I got a call from FATHERDUCK. They told me I had got the position to being one of their 3 PR assistants out of 400 applicants! (The other two beautys are Hangna and Ashley which I will post about on my next post). 


yo.


Aww going to miss Liz so much.


After top golf we went to a Chinese restaurant and I had so much seafood, and beef, and noodles, and everything delicious that you could name. THEN BUBBLE TEA XDXDXD. Love my family so much! 


No comments:

Post a Comment