everything fierce, everything fabulous, everything fashion.

Sunday 22 June 2014

SASS:E - We're on a break.

So it's sad to say that SASS:E are taking a break. We all want to do our own thing for now, but who knows, we might get back together. We've all agreed that it is the best thing for all of us, and have separated amicably. 


HAHA.

JOJO KHOR - The San the my Parme (Parmasian!!! XD)




On a serious note, I'm super sad that Louise and Jo Jo are leaving to go travelling for the summer, and now, so has my sister (as of yesterday...catching up on all my posts since my exams and LCM - sorry!.)



We all hung out and went out for farewell drinks before they both left, but we were enjoying each others company too much to actually take photos when we were there! I know..how unlike me, I love taking snaps. So instead we had a mini photo shoot before they headed off. Because...Y NOT.


Please don't forget to check out their online Magazine: The White Noise.

I promise they are way cooler than Liz and I - we're a bad influence.

Website: http://www.thewhitenoise.co.uk/
Instragram: @TheWhiteNoiseUK
Twitter: @TheWhiteNoiseUK



Also, look at these amazingly cute sock Louise got me from Hong Kong D:
Missing these gals already :'(


This was my #OOTD

Maxi: Topshop
Flannel shirt: Topshop
Sandals: Topman
Bag: Bally

Don't be surprised if you see this dress again, there is only so much I can bring to Glastonbury that is weather suitable!!

Remember...it's not what you wear, but how you wear it. 




Apparently a full moon makes you do weird stuff.
Or I have to love myself :( *mwah*

No comments:

Post a Comment