everything fierce, everything fabulous, everything fashion.

Sunday 6 July 2014

Teddy's 18th!


**WARNING** 

An excessive amount of selfies.

And I mean more than usual. BUT - I justify them with the fact that last night was one of the few nights out since all my exams have been over, (not including shitty "prom"). So, it was definitely necessary to make up for the lack of outfit/party posts...Who am I kidding, I just like taking photos. 

Sadly, Ebony didn't make it to Teddy's birthday. Instead, she was having a rave of a time with Caoimhe, watching the Libertines and others at some festival. Caoimhe herself, did manage to trek all the way to Benfleet though. Party. Animal.  



The dress code for Teddy's was smart casual, so that's basically anything but heels. A playsuit is a good balance between dressy and casual. I really like the cutwork by the arms and waist - it gave it more of an evening feel and you haaave to make an effort for a 18th, even if its smart/cas. It also makes it less conservative and good for nightwear; The moc croc plimsolls were also pretty good for his garden, and keeping me comfortable. 





#nomakeup #iwokeuplikethis


Obviously not.

Lipstick: Revlon (Really need to invest in Lorde's purple M.A.C lipstic <3)
Blusher: Benefit Coralista
Foundation: Maybelline FIT Me 

Eye Liner: Maybelline 



Leah and Mave. 



Trying to take those candid shots, you know the ones I mean.




This front camera photo thing always happenesssss D: 

 

LADDDD. To then making herself look extra pretty with Sophie's assistance.



Aztec body con, perf. for a house party. 



Gotchaaa Rash.



Meh. No one took any notice when I was taking this. 



LELE and I :)
Her shoes are also from Asos. CUTE.




Chanelllllllllllllllllllllllllll on the way to Teddy's.




Rash :) 





Lol. just a dild.



Playsuit: Topshop
Sock: IDK somewhere cute..
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Bally - my forever staple.




Tip: Take pictures at the start, before you've had too many drinks. Noone wants to be seeing that, especially for those who get Asian flush XD.



Red tongue, don't ask haha.



Quiche little Sophie :)



Aww.






Harry, Lele, Tom...
I can't see who the other mystery person is.




Ed.
I did a Miley - oops :P




Emily in her hot outfit, and Sam being cute and smiley.

Also, Diane (Edwin's mum), if you're reading this, which I know you're not, then those drink marks on Sam, are clearly proof that he knocked my drink on to you! Not me :(. Yep, I did it, I just outed Sam. Poor dress. Silly him.




Aww Kerry, love this girl so much. 
Enough to take a bazillion more pics that with anyone else haha.





OMGosh, 

I could not keep these pictures of Ashleigh to myself, 
that would just be selfish! Teehee. ILY.
And it's Alex Nash ^^.




Hello.....Jenner?! Chanel and I are here.. :(




There we go hehehe. 



It looks like I'm agreeing to whatever Jenner is talking about haha! 
*nod nod* yessss .



When really, this was when I was waiting for Kiev who had no battery left, so I just had to keep a look out, and kept preoccupied like this...while Jenner was speaking to...I don't actually know...I was in my own little photoshoot world! haha!! 





Kerry hahah.




Chanel and I...still waiting for little Kiev. 





The better Sheldrake (sorry weener), and Kezz. CUTE.








Chanel, all day every day! And her bag of rice. So of course I was with her.





The word cute is over used...but here it really is appropriate.







Bday Boi WEENER :D
Known this kid since year 7, that's so long!! Not that he really cares. Stupid dild.






Eating as per.



This one is nice.





No comments:

Post a Comment