everything fierce, everything fabulous, everything fashion.

Saturday 5 July 2014

The end of an era. WHSG Prom 2014.



All hail Queen Matsi, the women who has been Ebony and my saviour for the few years - our Textiles teacher. 



Ebony

Jones & Jones Dress
Topshop Necklace
Topshop shoes
Glastonbury garland





Me
New Look Deep Green Blouse
Topshop Trousers
Topshop Sandals
Topshop Necklace





Prom is such a cliché but there are just from traditions you have to take part in.


I'm so sad and excited to be leaving school and pursuing what I really want to do (for now haha).

Can't believe I've been going to the same school, with the same people and teachers for 7 years; to think how much I've changed and not changed all with the people in one building. Strange.



Still nice even though it's blurry.



Sophie's jumpsuit was from T.K.Max and I really like how she kept her sense of style for prom, because its hard to not overly adapt your style for prom when its so often formal and girly.



I wore trousers and a blouse, not because I wanted to be different like someone asked me (LOL WTF), but just because that was the outfit I liked the most. I just didn't feel like wearing a dress because I had too, and was way more comfortable wearing trousers to a fucking BUFFET. Not being ungrateful to the organisers, but prom was shit lol. Well...in terms of venue etc. rather than the company. My company is always fabulous.

Anyways, I'm all for dressing for an occasion, but I think that you shouldn't be limited by that, and if you don't have anything that is typically appropriate but you want to rock an outfit that suits your style, then go ahead. b3.


My 2 favourite people, genuinely.


Tha ladies.


........................


Textiles ladies!



James <33333 and my best friend...a.k.a Laura's boyf haha.



Aww. Hottest couple.


Miss Morgan <3



Aurum Reunited. 




At our banquet.



Nadia and Charlottes are such brown beauties. 




Going to miss Frank so much.



It's so scary thinking of leaving and starting from scratch again, but I think you can only acknowledge the shit that could go wrong and just keep going. If I mess us as I go along, I'm just going to have to make it work and keep adapting to my new surroundings (fingers crossed haha).

So, I hope we can all get through and grow and strengthen our skills and maybe start to find out what we want to do with our lives this year and the years to come! It's exciting imaging how everyone is going to change.



Lol we actually managed to hitch hike.



This guy was a DUDE.



He has pocky sticks in his bag...more of a dude.



Leah and I very briefly snuck into see the Beatles tribute band at the Cliffs LOL. Our DJ was just like Flava at year 7 discos :(





This care arrangement was not stupid and reckless at all...to be fair Paris showing up was the best bit of prom..

b3.


No comments:

Post a Comment