everything fierce, everything fabulous, everything fashion.

Saturday 16 February 2013

Vday

I l-o-v-eeee cringe. I love vday. Without going on, I love it because I'm a hopeless romantic who loves the idea of love, you see all these cute and thoughtful couples displaying how much they love each other, adorable. People are too cool to show their true feelings to people and scared of looking whipped so it's a day that makes it okay for cool kids to be cringe and show some love. Haha! Everyday should be Valentine's day :)

COULD I SAY LOVE ANYMORE TIMES?! Love. Love. One more time...love.
To the point. Papa Sam got me a present, how pathetic am I?! He's actually the cutest dad everrrrr. EVER. One of the reasons why I'm not a bitter singleton on vday is because I know no one at this age is even half as good as him so why would I settle.
Too many people settle for any partner because all their friends have one, or because of pressure but I don't see the point.There's nothing wrong having standards, it doesn't make you stuck up (like some boys would like to think for consolation).
Not talking about flings and hook ups but in a serious relationship you should definitely be selective to save yourself wasting your youth!
If you want a 6" billionaire then find him, or if you just want a funny and genuine guy then wait, he's out there.
And you're totally worth it!! Don't sell yourself short. In the mean time don't take boys so seriously!! Have fun! 

Around half of the couples I know cheat anyways because they've settled for the wrong person and because of the age.
Probably why 1/2 marriages end in divorce too.

 So do what you want, when you want!! 
Don't always listen to people's advice, and base who you pursue on their opinion alone, after all it's your choice and happiness that will be affected!
 But obviously have some tact because honestly, for most people, games work. But too much you 'll end up sending the wrong signals. 


Acid wash jeans - New Look £ 17 
Leopard print shirt - H n M £12

Chain bling thing - Troll £4



No comments:

Post a Comment