everything fierce, everything fabulous, everything fashion.

Sunday 17 February 2013

Golden Girl and The Black Swan

My take on partying / someone else's take that I've tried to live by,
"the less classy you are the more fun you have" which made me think. Totally true ( well when you're drunk (this doesn't mean be a slut though)) .

My party wisdom is,
 "if you haven't embarrassed yourself, you must not have had fun".

 Live your youth now before you're trying to revive it during a mid-life crisis full of regrets, ironically because you did nothing to regret!
It's super hard in a judgemental society to do what you want, but I personally try to do whatever I would if I thought no one would judge me...but still knowing I'll inevitably be judged if that make sense?

 It's not a "dance like no ones watching" thought, it's more, dance like everyone is watching, mould who you want to be. Because everyone IS watching whether you like it or not.

 The dictionary is full of synonyms too, so people have already painted a picture and cropped you in (I love you Nicki). Loud/lively, nice/pushover, honest/blunt, fat/curvy, skinny/slim, talented/boastful, traditional gentleman/sexist etc. etc. etc.

There are 7 billion people in the world, be yourself and someone is bound to like you for you. 




Black Playsuit: Topshop - £45


Leopard Heels: Jeffrey Campbells - IKD?...something pricey!





Gold dress: Topshop - £45 to £ 15 in sale
Tights: Henry Holland  - £12





AWW, just clocked that random hand trying to stabilise my table as I...I don't even know what I'm doing! Who said chivalry was dead? And there are I thought everyone was too busy to see this. Oopsie.





Me
Fur cropped jacket: River Island - £60 (Old babes)



Eb
Leather Jacket: Primark - £18 



Necklace: Primark - £5



Shoes: Newlook - £25


Keep youthful and sexy at the same time with a lace insert to flash your waist.



Chunky heels will keep you from twisting your ankle when your drunk dancing.

 
With all these dances...Gangman Style and The Harlem shake; CRAZY MOVES, you'll need all the help you can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment