everything fierce, everything fabulous, everything fashion.

Wednesday 3 April 2013

I've got a crush :$

Har Har...fooled you! late April fools day. The only crush I've got is crushed velvet. Well I tried to make this velvet crushed by bunching the top up and tying a hair band round it. It worked a little bit!



I thrifted this gorgeous, grungy, blood red top from Marks and Spencers, teaming it with a new studded jacket and clashed the the gold jewelz so it was less nannish.

  


I was going to wear them with those tie dye leggings but it looked less busy with the black! and the focus stayed on the top. 



TIP: When wearing red velvet avoid over kill. 


 
The bright texture is enough. Team it with understated bottoms and minimal bling.

(only for the day..if your rocking it at night then add more textures rather than colour.

Xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment