everything fierce, everything fabulous, everything fashion.

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Wasted youth!!!!


So I was going to wait a while to blog about mine and Ebony's t-shirt business because I wanted to take time and I really haven't had enough to tell you about Aurum without half assing it...so we'll do a proper post soon!



Buttttt, I wore it to the library today, and it was sunny enough to style it how I wanted so...here I'm sporting 1 of 3 t-shirts that we've designed in order to raise some money for lung cancer research! This one is Ebony's immaculate design :)




£11.99 for one

£20.00 for two

For every two shirts 5% profit goes to LCR

@AURUMCREATIVE is our Twitter and Instagram.

Also I distressed this jacket myself, I'll do a post later to show you how !! :)


Www.Twitter.com/aurumcreative






No comments:

Post a Comment