everything fierce, everything fabulous, everything fashion.

Friday 19 April 2013

Neon and Nostalgia


Finally I've been able to rock my neon leggings!!! Yeehar.

They're so bright I look like #PatrickStar but I lovee it. 

All the bloggers have been sporting this look but I thought, instead of going all sporty and edgy with it, I'd pair them with a matching bright, feminine,  daisy/sunflower print shirt. I picked this up thrifting with Ebony not knowing that H n M and American Apparel are selling daisy prints as well, lucky ey!



Ebony and I always seem to accidentally match; we're just like totes in sync.








Daisy Shirt: Leigh Charity Shop - £4.50
Neon Leggings: H n M - £3 in sale because no one wanted them :(
Belt: H n M - £12




Ebony's taking era inspired fashion to a new level. She's throwing back these sparkly summer sandals from the nineties...come on, we all had these booties when we were 5.



EBONY:
Shirt: Topshop - £27
Mom jeans: Levi's - vintage price lol
Sparkly JuJu Jellies: Topshop - £25
Circle Sunglasses: Topshop - £16
Blazer: vintage




Tip: Keep vintage florals youthful by doing a simple shirt twist at the ends. It also gives a fun flash of midriff!




Ebony is too busy and cool to take photos of herself so that's why they're scarce.  Mysterious girl! Peter Andre would love her. 



No comments:

Post a Comment