everything fierce, everything fabulous, everything fashion.

Thursday 1 August 2013

Look out for Cruella de Vil

If she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will...

I know that Cruella de Vil is a very unlikey hair-inspo, but I love that two tone monochrome look!


Although a bit drastic for some, I think that with a full fringe and messy cropped hair, this style could suit anyone. I'd love to get it done!! It's like ombre but sideways haha.



               
                

                                      

                           






If this look is a bit too drastic, you can try having blonde on top and dark underneath. With the revival of 90s grunge clothing, hair and music has also made a comeback.


I don't always look to girls for fashion inspo, but guys as well! In fact, mens fashion usually starts the trends.

Many girls and guys have been having Kurt Cobain-inspired hair; messy short blonde hair with dark undertones.


                    



Birmingham band Swim Deep have taken 90s influences in their music as well as clothing and hair.















This hairstyle is quite easy and you would be able to do this at home (I have already dyed someone's hair this way). If you already have dark hair, you simply need to take the top layer of hair and separate it from the bottom. Keeping the bottom half wrapped and out of the way, you bleach the top layer and it's as simple as that! Don't worry about roots; having dark roots adds to the laid-back look.

I'm deffo going to do something to my hair, I love the stark contrast between blonde and black.

No comments:

Post a Comment