everything fierce, everything fabulous, everything fashion.

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Drive Time

Aaaah so in an hour I have my driving theory test (yeah I'm pretty nervous) but having a good outfit improves confidence!

So, although I need to focus on my hazard awareness, I still need to keep a fashion awareness too.




























Shirt- Charity Shop
Bolo tie- Topshop sale
Leather brown belt- Charity Shop
Leather shorts- Brick Lane
Velvet shoes- Topshop
Vintage batchel- Ebay


Because the shorts are high waisted and the shirt is so oversized, I decided to tie the shirt, revealing that I actually have a waist as baggy shirts can swamp me. I also decided to wear my worn leather belt matching with my schoolgirl satchel. I also paired this outfit with some chunky velvet shoes, introducing a new colour and texture. (I'm also having a bad hair day, so thought felt pork pie hat from Topshop would help hide that haha).




Wish me luck gals and guys!

EDIT


It was actually pretty cold outside, so I changed from shorts to black mom jeans and also changed my shoes to something more casual.


























Mom jeans- Topshop sale (£25!!)
Shoes- River Island
Sunglasses- Rayban
Hat- Topshop

I kept the top half the same, even keeping the brown belt as I thought this would break up the dark colours. I switched to boat shoes which have leopard print laces as I thought that these would suit the mom jeans and have a laid back feel. 

Oh and I passed in the end!!! WOOOO!!!

2 comments: