everything fierce, everything fabulous, everything fashion.

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Let's tie the knot



Maxi dresses can be worn in many different ways, even if it is a simple shape and classic print. Tying a knot toughens up the feminine piece of clothing. Add bangles to make the dress more exciting and if you want to avoid looking too booby, then add a complementing necklace. 

Tip: A trick to make your waist look smaller, and legs look longer is to place the belt just below your ribs, above your hips. This method works really well with the stripes creating definition of the waist with the horizontal lines. 





If you want to be comfortable, then keeping the belt by the waist is fine. But fashion isn't about practicality remember...your choice.

You can adjust where the knot is placed to change the length of the dress. I found that the shorter the dress, the easier it was to walk. As the day went on, the knot fell down, and ended looking nicer than the shorter version.



Jewellery is all from troll in Southend.





This is the length I wanted in the morning, eventually it got longer.





If you're blessed with thin arms, then push your bangles to your biceps. 

Sadly I couldn't but I thought I'd rebel and brave it, drawing attention to the fact I can't put them past my forearm! 




If you're looking to turn some heads, then wear a push up bra to make your bust look more pert. There's nothing wrong with showing off your best assets, especially at this age.

I personally do the opposite when wearing something low cut though. I naturally have a small bust so I feel there's no point in covering that. As you grow up, you'll learn to embrace your natural body. 

Tip: So girls, focus on your good characteristics because you can't have it all.

Naturally, those who are skinny will have smaller boobs, those who have a good set, will have bigger arms etc. 

This is if you don't go to the gym!
You can always work for that Victoria Secret's body and adapt to a healthy lifestyle.

 (I can't really help with advising on health stuff though.)  



Blurry Back.





The knot technique is really helpful if your dress is too long. 



No comments:

Post a Comment