everything fierce, everything fabulous, everything fashion.

Saturday 27 July 2013

Neon Jungle

The trouble makers Neon Jungle are an emerging girl group who are a mix of 4 feisty adolescents around our age, another reason why I love them! At the moment they've only got about 1000 followers on their personal accounts and 3000 followers on their main account. BUT, give it 6 to 8 months and they'll have way more. Their début single has already reached 500'000 in less than a month without any mainstream radio play. I was right about The 1975 wasn't I? So believe me when I say, Neon Jungle will soon be hitting the charts rivalling Little Mix. They've already started mingling with X Factor royalty; the Loveable Rogues, Union J and even rubbed shoulders with Everything Everything and Kesha!  



Embedded image permalink

Watch their reckless video here: 


I know music should solely revolve around the talent and sound, but what draws me more into the group is that they've got a half Japanese girl in it. It's very rare that a British girl group who are trying to appeal world wide would have an oriental band member, like seriously, name one mainstream UK girl band with a far east girl in it. I'm not being biased, it could be any minority and I'd favour this band. I think they represent something new and refreshing, they're adapting to the new age and I'm excited to see how they evolve and I'm hoping everyone else will jump on this band wagon too. 


@NeonJungleMusic


Jessica Plumme: 20 - @




Asami Zdrenka: 17 - 



Shreen Cutkelvin: 16 -  



                 Amira McCarthy: 17 - a


No comments:

Post a Comment