everything fierce, everything fabulous, everything fashion.

Tuesday 9 July 2013

The Dolly Rockers

TheDollyRockers

Quick post today; I've only recently discovered the Dolly Rockers having never heard them on the radio or on Youtube. What is really unique and the trio is that they are girl band with their own style blog. If I'm honest, I'm more fond of their clothing than their music, but that doesn't mean their voices aren't amazing. 

Here are a few snaps of some of their outfits found on their blog!

www.TheDollyRockers.Com




Their style is very current, on trend, wearable. You can actually wear what they do, out in public, their style is very accessible. 

I'm going to(and I think you should to) continue to follow their style evolution as they're bound to grow into a very popular girl group, especially with the support of RedWalk Productions (Associated with RedOne). 

Be one of the first to follow them;    






No comments:

Post a Comment