everything fierce, everything fabulous, everything fashion.

Tuesday 12 March 2013

A Pirates Paradise




After work I always look in shops to spy some trends. I went into Topshop and saw a chest of triangular jewellery and still some hipstery piece sign bling. So I bought these two goodies from Troll for £4.50 and £2.50.

Tip: Going to unbranded/Outlet shops is a good and smart way to keep on trend whilst saving some money.

Another thing, jewellery is a great way to make a plain outfit look fashionable. If you can't always afford to sport the next big fashion fad then buying accessories help keep you stylish. We can't keep up to speed all the time! It's fine :)








I also went into T-K-Max and look what I found?!

Revon Neon nail varnishes for £8. See, keeping on trend but at a lower price than if I went into Super Drug or Boots. The pack came with a nude colour but it wasn't worthy, so each polish cost under £3, which is better than BarryM.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment