everything fierce, everything fabulous, everything fashion.

Tuesday 12 March 2013

The Shiny Show


These Primark leggings for £3 are so shiny, kids would be clambering for these if they were on the shiny show!



I've had this top since a couple of Christmas's ago but it's only the second time I've worn it. I mentioned to my brother that I liked it, and being the best brother ever he surprised me and bought it for £32. Wowzar.



The cut was horrible and I thought it was a bit gai so I never wore it. I decided that as it cost so much I felt I had to give it another go. I slashed the sleeves and made a deep drop arm so it was less lame. I must have been 14/15 when I got it so I'm glad the new cut has transformed it into something more mature and edgy. 





I'd show you a better picture but I didn't want to expose my side boob, not that there's much there!




Another reason why I was reluctant to wear the top was because it's PAUL'S BOUTIQUE, but I've gone past the stage of being a label snob because it's not what you where, it's how you wear it. You can't really tell it's from PB though!

No comments:

Post a Comment