everything fierce, everything fabulous, everything fashion.

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Day 1: * Kingston Town *

Travelling to Kingston I felt the atmosphere from train stop to train stop rising. Kingston has an inverse vibe from Southend. I'd been there before, but this time was different. I could now appreciate the clash of different types of people and noticed how sik everyone dressed. Ironically, I was right at home!

There is a general knowledge that when you travel to London you can be more daring with clothing and you feel more free. So I dared myself to wear my mothers vintage fedora. Fedora's themselves aren't very daring but the combination of my tiny head and there always being a hurricane of wind in Southend, has prevented me from wearing it. And dya know what...I fucking rocked it! Putting on a hat will make you feel ten times more bad ass. Try it. It really adds character too.



Tip: Step out of your style comfort zone in a place you feel comfortable to test the waters.



I like to go all out if I'm planning on wearing a nice outfit, so I matched my loud red chapeau with an even louder leopard print chiffon shirt from H n M.


I nicked my friends leather skirt again so I wouldn't look too mature in my hat, and wore dainty dolly sock and my new cobalt blue booties.







Me trying to be edgy in my ripped tights.





Excuse the lack of make up, I was running late as usual. I don't wear a lot when I see my sister anyways,



1. Because my sister always comments on it and I like to avoid silly spats with her.


2. I don't want to upstage her.







I pushed the sleeves up and rolled my leopard print shirt on top of my blazer arms to give a pattern trim.








Got embarrassed  and I cringed out because I was being a massive poser.


But the background was cool and gave a change to my mirror photos where I've got some chunky printer in the corner haha.






My sister was like " Do you want a picture of my outfit? I can feature in your blog! " LOL




I didn't have the heart to say no, plus she still looked effortlessly cool in my leggings and coat! 


( We do clothes swaps sometimes and she lent me a bunch of stuff whilst I lodged because I couldn't carry all my outfits in that lousy Bentalls bag! )




Coat/Blazer: Thifted in Leigh ...Wallis - £8

Shirt: H n M - £15
Skirt: ASOS borrowed - £32
Necklace: H n M - £8/£12
Fedora: Some place cool - Overpriced

No comments:

Post a Comment