everything fierce, everything fabulous, everything fashion.

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Day 4: NANDOS SKANK


I'm a Nandos skank who loves the Nandos skank!



Primark Floral - £10

Tweed Skirt- H n M - £12.99



This half term was like one big family gathering. Liz, Nikki and I met our brother for a "cheeky" (how a Nando's can be cheeky I don't know! ) Nando's which he paid for. How cute.


   

But before that, Liz's friend Nikki and I went for a quick shop in Bentalls. I found some...dare I say it... FLUORESCENT NEON LEGGINGS. 

Without being conceited, ever since I can remember, I've always been a strut ahead of the crowd. When me and my friends were rocking our mini shorties and skater dresses (this was considered cool) at school disco's, trying not to look 11, other girls would be wearing their neon tutu's. An accessory I've never worn. I've always sworn against neon and it's obnoxious gleam until this day. 

I've been so impressed with how designers have been inspired by neon and turned something I've abhorred for years into something cool. That's what I love about fashion. It creates beautifully hideous clothing (turning something hideous into something beautiful). So I caved. I'M SORRY! After all "It's not what you wear it's how you wear it". 



Liz bought us food! yay :)



Liz et moi et the fabulous Nikki! 


No comments:

Post a Comment