everything fierce, everything fabulous, everything fashion.

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Boy Meets Boy



£15/£20 Primark men's.


No one likes to admit it because it's uncool. But being able to style men's clothing is cool. It's an achievement to style a man, let alone men's clothing on a girl so it only makes sense.





I bought this jumper for my dad as a Christmas present. If I'm honest I kinda had a feeling I'd poach it! I'm so bad haha, bowling ball present or what...Papa Sam looks dope so I don't feel THAT bad.


I kept it simple by adding my new statement neck piece. The choice of bottoms was tricky for me. I wasn't sure whether to toughen it up or make it girly.





I wore my acid wash leggings to add to the masculine look with my soho beanie to do a match clash. I don't usually like to match, but by doing so it clashed if that makes sense. Because boy's do that, I feel like it made it more authentic as boys are less obedient/aware of fashion rules.

I could've gone for a girlier take on the boy meets girl trend and worn it over my acid wash body con skirt and possibly a belt, or with 15 denier tights for a sexier look with cute boots but I didn't feel like it. Too predictable. Maybe another time!


No comments:

Post a Comment