everything fierce, everything fabulous, everything fashion.

Tuesday 12 March 2013

I wear your granddads clothes



I wear your granddads clothes.

My big ass coat is from that thrift shop down Leigh Road.


Seriously though, Macklemore's song is so dope. 
It really describes so may thrifty fashionistas like myself.

 This jacket did actually cost 99 cents ...well £1 which is close.

I saw this jacket and had to buy it! I have nothing suede and wanted something oversized for ages, I didn't want a typical oversized denim like everyone else so I'm so glad I bought this granddad jacket.

Tip: When charity shop shopping bring a friend, sometimes you'll want something because it's cheap or think it's got a thifty edgy, but some things are plain GROSS. Saying that, Ebony didn't like this jacket so if you like it, and know it, then get it. The money goes to a good cause!




Plain silk H n M Shirt







No comments:

Post a Comment