everything fierce, everything fabulous, everything fashion.

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Night 1: Allen Stone; The King de la chapeau


Today was the first day me and my sister were properly going out on the raz together and I was a little anxious. At first I didn't want to go because I was worried we'd argue or I'd cramp her; this happens a lot. But, it was actually SO bloody sick and kick-started the rest of a good half term with her!  


Liz rocking my fedora better than me, and pulling it off with a matching coloured Louis satchel! So chic.

Oh and that random hand in the corner is my sisters Asian best friend - Louise.


 


Whilst we waited for Louise to fetch her ticket we bonded over being vein and taking some sister snaps hahaha. (I look the same in both but there aren't many of my sister to show!

She's hawt.

Instragram: ElizabethSamXo



Ooops. I bet at a quick glance you thought that was my sister. YOU RACIST.

Nope, I present to you the owner of that infamous hand, Louissssssse.
Originally it was just her, her friend and Liz going to Dingwalls to see Allen stone in Camden but then I showed up :) surprise! 

She co owns an underground music magazine too, so if you're a cool kid ( which you must be if you're reading the blog ) then follow her.

Instagram: @TheWhiteNoiseUK
Twitter: @TheWhiteNoiseUK





Polka dot crop seen in my previous haul. 




ALLEN, ALLEN, STEVE STEVE.

His performance at Dingwalls, Camden was amazing. His raspy tone of soul was literally music to my ears. At first we we're at the back, but eventually Louise shoved us to the front and I was so close he was spitting on me! I would've opened my mouth but that's too weird, even for me.

At the end of the show he gave me a hug ( because I asked lol ) and I even felt his damp golden locks brush my neck! He also said he liked my sisters (my) hat! COOL DUDE!









You can't see but my sister's wearing a really cute velvet skirt from H n M


H n M Leggings

Thrifted Velvet  Shirt 

No comments:

Post a Comment