everything fierce, everything fabulous, everything fashion.

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Day 2: Monochrome Madness

   

On day 2 visiting my sister.

I strutted along with her Topshop boots to the University where I met another one of her friend's Nicki, I know, my sister's Miss Popular! After that we went to meet more of her friend's and watched this Korean comedy which I thought would be totally unfunny. Surprisingly, I began to understand my sister's Korean infatuation. It was hilarious.




I've said it once and I'll say it again. I LOVE LAYERING.

I layered my new crop top over my dogtooth shift. This is by far one of my favourite outfits because it's monochrome chic but youthful and revitalised!

Boots: Topshop
Bag: Zara
Shift: H n M - £19.99
Crop: Topshop - £10.00
Hat and necklace: H n M




Newlook Dog Tooth Trousers: £20

 

No comments:

Post a Comment